I want to let you know that a very powerful and valuable FREE resource will be available to you starting on November 30, 2020.
It is hosted by one of my friends, Ana Elisa Villalaz, who has created a powerful tool called The Global Autism Summit 2, for adults like you who have Autism or are raising children with Autism, or both.
Ana Elisa and her team have worked with thousands of children who are on the spectrum over the past 20 years. One of Ana Elisa’s most particular experiences as a clinician was to realize how many children do not receive the right diagnosis at the right time just because the clinicians do not want to say something that can hurt the parents.
Ana Elisa and her team are also working with teachers and schools around the country, and what teachers are saying is nothing short of shocking. Teachers are saying that every year they receive more students on the spectrum and recommend that the parents ask for support but many times the parent does not want to listen. When a parent recognizes the markers of Autism they can better receive the support they need and change their child’s and their own life.
My mission is to raise awareness about Autism Spectrum, unite the Autism community, and give parents and teachers the tools that can help their children manage and overcome their child’s behavioral and learning challenges. Their mission has turned into a massive online event and features video interviews with over 30 different experts in the field of Autism, including myself.
This event is called “The Global Autism Summit 2: A comprehensive Parent Guide to create success, love and peace for your child and family!”
I have a complimentary ticket for you to attend. You can register using this link!
Just so you know, you will be able to watch this program from your home, office, or even on the go.
This resource is a must-have for any adult, parent, or teacher who has Autism or works with children, teens or adults who are on the Autism Spectrum or any other behavioral or learning challenges.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered in the video interviews:
– Strategies that dramatically improve behavioral meltdowns and aggressive behavior in school and at home
– Special challenges women face, especially moms, and how to meet them peacefully
– How medical, biomedical and natural interventions can change behavior, or not
– Develop your child’s brain to transform Autism behaviors
– Effective therapy interventions for children with Autism
– How to improve social skills with Autism
– Productivity and motivational strategies that work
– The new mindset around the Autism Spectrum, and how to adopt it
– The freedom approach to thriving with Autism
– How Autism just might be your greatest advantage
– The shocking statistics about what happens when Autism is not managed, and how to avoid it
And much more!
These interviews are REAL, short, and to-the-point CONVERSATIONS (because we know how busy you are), and include Autism experts who have helped thousands of people just like you.
So let me ask you this: What would it be worth to you to be able to sit in front of 30 Autism experts with decades of experience – while still having time to be present for your children, or at work, or on the go – to find out what they are doing to help the thousands of people they work with?
Alex Liau, Clinical Director