This training program is fully claimable via Skillsfuture credit. Cost includes:
- 1. One-time Zoom training with Clinical Director, Alex Liau.
- 2. Certificate of Attendance
Professional Certification (School Shadow Support)
- How to foster an inclusive school and classroom environment
- Support pedagogies tools and strategies which are evidence-based
- To work collaboratively with other members of the multi-disciplinary team
Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention (EIBI)
- An effective intervention for children with autism
- Based on the principles of Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA), which is proven to be effective in a wide range of populations with over 50 years of extensive clinical studies
- Shown to be effective in improving IQ, adaptive behaviour, communication and language outcomes in children with autism
A certificate awarded by London Teacher Training College (LTTC) will be issued if learner opted for Part 2 of the course by topping up $380, which includes submitting One written assessment & Three video clips (15mins each) of learners using strategies learnt during training to help a child with special needs in their development.